We are actively seeking for new poetry, short stories, and true stories for submission for inclusion in our regular anthology of collective works. These submissions must have some inclusion on human rights or social activism issues, but otherwise you can feel free to be as creative as you wish.
So what can we do for you when you publish with us?
- We will be sure to market you as an author through giving you credit as an author or poet, author interviews, and mentioning you in our release articles on the anthology that you are published in.
- The more publications that you are in the easier it is for readers to find you, so being in our anthologies is always good for marketing purposes as an author.
- You will have a chance at winning our annual contests for best poetry or best short literature of the year. This can further highlight you as an author if you manage to win this prize.
- You retain all rights to your submission. All that we ask for is rights to include your submission within any of our publications and / or marketing material. Otherwise we have no rights to sell the film, radio, re-distribution, or television rights. You retain all of those rights.
- We do not charge for editing for any submitted publication. We do very minor editing on poetry as we understand that the layout is important, and sometimes mis-spellings are intentional. For short stories, you retain rights to the edited form as well. For guest blog posts, we do very little editing much like the poetry.
For submitting a short story, poem, or true story for consideration you can fill out the form below.